Saturday, April 4, 2009

Family Update

Not too much has happened in this past month. Here is a family update...

Matt is still the same. He is exercising more and was just called to the position of Quarter Master in the scouting program in our church. He seems to really be exciting about this calling.

I (Corinne) am still training for the triathlon. I have been doing one or more of the following running, biking and swimming everyday. I feel I am ready for this challenge and can't wait. The triathlon is on April 18th. I have also started P90X. This workout kicks your butt!!!

Renae still is miss sassy. She is becoming a handful, but I still love her. She challenges everything I say and pushes every button I have. I keep telling myself I will survive.

Kyle, my big guy. He still loves his mommy but is picking up Renae's sassy attitude. He asks everyday if he gets to go to Renae's schools. He can't wait for Kindergarten, he starts next year. Kyle is all about play and doing boy things...it is amazing he has not broken anything.

I know this was a short update but I will write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment