Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I (Corinne) am doing great and am getting ready to celebrate my 31st birthday. This year is going to better than last. Yes, for some reason I had a very hard time turning 30. I think it is because I felt like I should know so much more then I did. Who knows...all I know is that it is over and I am excited about 31.
I am still working for the City and love it. My biggest job however is being a mom. Renae and Kyle are a handful and are getting more energy everyday.



Matt is taking life by its horns and enjoying ever opportunity he can to have fun. He has started riding dirt bikes, mountain bikes, and anything else with 2 to 4 wheels. He has been to Mexico on his dirt bike and is planning another trip in 2010 (I lucked out this year and got him to take me to Cancun instead.) Matt is still with the City and enjoys his job.


Matt and I in Cancun. It was sooo much fun!!!


Renae (Nae Nae) what can I say but sassy, head strong and all girl. Nae is now in 1st grade and it depends on the day if she likes it or not. She is taking dance and that too depends on the day if she likes it or not. She sings all around the house and picks on Kyle everyday.
Her moods are becoming much but we love her and she loves us. I keep on telling myself "she will grow out of this too."




Kyle (Big Guy) our ham. He is all about having fun. He started pre school and loves it. It has been fun seeing him discover something new everyday. He looks up to his dad and wants to do everything he does. He does not like it when Renae picks on him and will usually put up a good fight. He can't wait to turn 5 and asks everyday if it is his birthday yet.

3 comments:

chanel said...

yay! i love keeping up with people on the blogs! your kids are so cute!! renae looks so much like you!!! glad you guys are doing so well. i'll put your email in my readers list so you can read mine, since its private.

Collette said...

Congrats on the blog! It is such a fun way to keep up to date with everyone!

Click on my name and it will take you to my blog (the one that's not private) Just so you know, I don't use our last name and try to stay fairly vague about where we live so if you link to us, please don't use our last name. Thanks (and I hope that doesn't sound too presumptuous)

I'm doing well - still miss everyone down there but I think I'm progressing - I'm finally ready to hang up some pictures

amber said...

Hey Cute girl! I love your blog. Your family looks so happy...and 31...WOOT! How exciting! I am planning on WC. I think it is so awesome that you and your family all get together and go! I can't wait until Emma is old enough to attend. And I seriously think about the BYU mint brownies all year! So excited to be in touch again! Love ya.

Post a Comment